Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give THANKS!

“See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!” In Thursday’s DEVO I challenged all of my readers to make a list of all the things that God has lovingly “lavished” on them. So here’s my list of some things I am grateful for:

• My salvation in Jesus
• My Bible & God’s promises in it
• My wife/girlfriend Jean (details here)
• My son Drew
• My daughter Jessica
• Good health
• My job at Redeemer
• My military friends & all US military
• Friends
• Family
• Students
• The 10 Students who have trusted in Christ since July!
• Pastor Mitch
• The Katy Area Youth Ministries Network Gang
• The SYM Inside Track Team
• Katy Pastors
• Our missionaries
• D&J”s teachers
• Neighbors
• Laughter
• Food to eat
• Clothes to wear
• Our home
• Trials
• Music
• JJ (my truck)
• Jean’s Rav 4
• Games & Sports
• Our country
• The Katy community
• KISD

No comments:

Post a Comment